WHY WE ARE BEST
The moving force behind the Indo-French Cultural Society is Prof. Asha Pande, the then Head, Department of European Language, Literature & Culture Studies, University of Rajasthan. Prof. Pande has been awarded at international and national levels for her services to the cause of teaching French in India. She received the highest Civilian award Legion of Honour from the French President in 2009 for her exemplary services in promoting French language and Culture in India and Rajasthan. She has been giving her voluntary services to the cause of foreign language teaching for the last 32 years.
The Society was registered in 1998 and the Institute to teach French started in January 1999. The Society has been teaching French at five levels. A student is proficient in language after two levels which can be completed in six months. At University of Rajasthan, the efforts put in by Asha Pande are also commendable. She trained her best students (mostly girls) during Masters in French to teach part time at the Institute while studying, thus empowering many young women in the traditional state of Rajasthan.
- Since 1999 till date, the number of students passing out of the Institute has already crossed 9115. Out of these, more than 5000 students are engaged in tourism sector, as guides, tour operators, in showrooms and hotel industry. Thousands are now working in multinationals in India and abroad. Some have started their own companies in the field of tourism.
- Forty students have been awarded full/part time fellowships to France as language assistants/ for doing double Masters in the past years.
- More than a dozen students have gone to France for M.B.A, tourism and Hotel Management and Engineering courses with part fellowships.
- Hundreds have got jobs in software industry/Banks and BPO’s all over India and in Europe, South Africa and Australia.
- The quality of students produced by the Institute was instrumental in shifting French back office work of Genpact from Bagalore to Jaipur.
- Schools and colleges have absorbed at least 60 ex-students as teachers in Jaipur and elsewhere. Total number of students learning French in all institutions put together today in Jaipur alone is approximately 7000.
- On popular demand, the Society has also started teaching Spanish language recently. It plans to add more languages like Chinese, Japanese, Russian whenever good native teachers are available.
- In order to give a holistic exposure to the students in foreign languages and cultures, the Society during the past 32 years has organized hundreds of different activities for students. These include exhibitions, seminars, French plays (in Hindi, English & French), music concerts, film festivals, painting and photo exhibitions, lectures by renowned artists, French and Indian writers, academicians. It has organized creative writing and translation workshops etc for the benefit of students and faculty.
The Indo French Cultural Society also ran Alliance Française Jaipur, duly recognized by Foundation Alliance Française, Paris from 2008 to 2013.
We are the best foreign language course professionals
Ifcs is a language institute which is imparting knowledge since past 25 years. We have a group of seasoned faculties who have trained and groomed students over the years. We are specialized in teaching some of the prominent languages such as French, Spanish and German to our students.
At ifcs you will be able to explore yourself in much refined manner. Ifcs provides some of the world class amenities and an eco friendly environment to its students, besides it also organizes national level seminars and events where a student can demonstrate his abilities and can come out with flying colours.
Our institute has a one point agenda i.e. to unearth the physical and mental abilities of an individual and to built a promising career of our students. For this we train our students comprehensively so that he can confront challenges, also our institute provide vital information regarding job openegs to help our students propel in their corporate career.